A selection of links and resources to aid your discovery process.
- Client Portal
- Fidelity Account Log-in
- Alerus Plan Participant and Sponsor Log-in
- TPC Plan Participant and Sponsor Log-in
For Plan Sponsors
- SECURE 2.0 Key Provisions. The Act included expansion of support for retirement savings and workplace benefits. This chart summarizes SECURE 2.0’s provisions by effective date.
- If You Are a Plan Sponsor, You Are a Plan Fiduciary. A summary of responsibilities and the different professional resources available to help fulfill your fiduciary role.
- Best Practices for the Retirement Plan Committee. Do’s and Don’ts for managing fiduciary risk.
- 401(K) Plan Checklist to help keep your plan in compliance with many of the important rules.
- IRS 401(k) Plan Fix-it Guide
- Cash Balance Plans. An introduction to these retirement plans with higher contribution limits. Includes information to help you assess whether your business may be a good candidate.
For Plan Participants
- Traditional vs. Roth? Considerations for addressing one of the most common questions we hear from plan participants.
- Online Security Tips. Basic rules to reduce the risk of fraud and loss for plan participants and beneficiaries who check their retirement accounts online.
- Consolidating Your Accounts. Simplifying our financial lives helps declutter our minds. Review the advantages of consolidating your accounts and some of the reasons it might make sense for you.
- Budget Worksheet. The thought of creating a budget may bring groans but going through the process can help you make smarter money decisions.
- The Market Has No Memory. A discussion of the lessons from 2019 by David Booth, Executive Chairman and Founder of Dimensional Fund Advisors.
- Bitcoin: Investment or Bubble?
Insights & Stories
- A Message Worth Repeating A timeless message from 2013
Guidance & Information
- Internal Revenue Service
- Social Security Administration
- 360degrees of Financial Literacy. Personal finance resources from the AICPA
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. By clicking on any of the third-party Web site links above, you acknowledge that the links provided are solely for your convenience, and do not necessarily imply any affiliations, sponsorships or endorsements. We make no representations whatsoever regarding such third-party Web sites. You should review the privacy policies of other Web sites carefully before providing any information to such sites. We are not responsible for the content or availability of third-party Web sites, and shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect technical or systems issues, information, opinions, advice, products or services available on or through such third-party Web sites.