A selection of items provided for your convenience or further exploration.
- Ask Buckingham. Video podcast series designed to provide simple answers to your most pressing questions.
- The Market Has No Memory. A discussion of the lessons from 2019 by David Booth, Executive Chairman and Founder of Dimensional Fund Advisors.
- Bitcoin: Investment or Bubble?
Insights & Stories
- Now and Then. Dave Goetsch, executive producer of The Big Bang Theory, shares the story of how his investment experience was transformed by learning how to think differently about investing.
- A Message Worth Repeating A timeless message from 2013
- Client Portal
- Fidelity Account Log-in
- Alerus Plan Participant and Sponsor Log-in
- TPC Plan Participant and Sponsor Log-in
- 401(K) Plan Checklist to help keep your plan in compliance with many of the important rules.
- IRS 401(k) Plan Fix-it Guide
- If You Are a Plan Sponsor, You Are a Plan Fiduciary. A summary of responsibilities and the different professional resources available to help fulfill your fiduciary role.
- Cash Balance Plans. An introduction to these retirement plans with higher contribution limits. Includes information to help you assess whether your business may be a good candidate.
- SECURE Act Provisions. A summary of the changes likely to affect your plan in this impactful retirement legislation.
Guidance & Information
- Internal Revenue Service
- Social Security Administration
- 360degrees of Financial Literacy. Personal finance resources from the AICPA
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. By clicking on any of the third-party Web site links above, you acknowledge that the links provided are solely for your convenience, and do not necessarily imply any affiliations, sponsorships or endorsements. We make no representations whatsoever regarding such third-party Web sites. You should review the privacy policies of other Web sites carefully before providing any information to such sites. We are not responsible for the content or availability of third-party Web sites, and shall not be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect technical or systems issues, information, opinions, advice, products or services available on or through such third-party Web sites.